Voting

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tool One: "Eat and Be Lean"

There are thousands and thousands of programs available for weight loss.  The Eat and Be Lean program is a program I've known about for quite a while now.  But in the past, I was always one who would get a program, read through it, find something I didn't like about it and then move on to something else. I have probably spent thousands of dollars on different programs.

This time I wanted it to be different.  I had three programs I was considering.  I prayed to know which one was best for me.  I knew that I  could finally succeed if I did what God told me to do.  The answer was very clear.  It was the "Eat and Be Lean" program.  Since that time, I have had more than one assurance that this is right for me.

The "Eat and Be Lean" program is not a quick weight loss program.  It is a way to become healthy from the inside out.  The amazing thing about this program is the hope it gives me to finally be free from weight and food obsessions.  I want to stop worrying about my weight and look outwards to other people and other projects.

The web site has a free on-line course.  There are many success stories and they are amazing.  This is a wonderful program.  I encourage anyone who might be interested to check out the following address:

eatandbelean.com

"Happy Eating", as Chris Thornock would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment