Voting

Monday, April 2, 2012

A Couple of Challenges

I have a couple of things I'm trying to get a handle on;  one is gluten sensitivity, and the other is candida.  I'm doing pretty well with avoiding gluten, although I have to say that I'm not perfect.  The candida problem is trickier.  I'm trying to avoid sugar (it's in so many things!) and I've got some other ideas to work with it. 

I read a good thought posted by Ann Louise Gittleman:  "There's a lot of people in this world who spend so much time watching their health that they haven't the time to enjoy it."--Josh Billings  My goal is to get to a place where I can enjoy my life free from food obsessions and worry about my weight.  In the meantime,
I may need to sacrifice for a while, but I still intend to enjoy my life.  This is a journey.  Obviously I have things to learn or I would have overcome this by now.  That being said, I have been blessed with a unique opportunity to be here in South Florida.  I intend to enjoy and learn from the experiences that come.

No comments:

Post a Comment