Voting

Monday, April 23, 2012

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

I'm sure many will be able to relate to the ups and downs of the journey towards self improvement.  If I only wrote in here about my successes, that would not be a true picture.  Some days I do really well, and others I feel like I have failed miserably!  Some days I KNOW I can succeed, and other days I am just as sure I will never make it, that it's impossible!

What is the saying?  You only fail if you stay down after falling.  I don't intend to stay down!

I hope to be able to write about my successes.  I will not give up.  That would be too easy.  If any of you are struggling, don't you give up either!  I love Gordon B. Hinckley's optimistic quote:  "Don't get discouraged, everything will work out."  It will!

No comments:

Post a Comment