Voting

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Doing Better

I'm doing better this week.  One thing I have added to my diet is coconut oil.  For me, especially where I am without a gall bladder, it is a very beneficial oil.  I am adding just one tablespoon for now, but may add more later.  I know it will benefit my thyroid.  I find it amazing that here in Florida where it is so humid, my skin is so dry.  I'm hoping the coconut oil will help.  I will post the benefits of coconut oil at a later time. 

I also did something different this week and that was to write down my inch loss goals.  I think it helped because when I measured myself today, I was down on almost every area I measured.  I didn't reach every goal, but just writing it down and seeing it made a difference.  I'm more in a healthy zone this week. 

I am also working to increase my water intake. Yesterday I drank 8 cups of water, plus some herbal tea.  Since that's mostly water, I count that as well.  My goal is 12 cups.  I really think the water helps.

I lost a little over 3 1/2".  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment