Voting

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Setbacks

This is taken from my other blog:

Mark was out of town last week--preliminary work on the Cedar City temple.  He worked out of Salt Lake and I stayed home.  Silly me, thinking I could eat a little bit of ice cream and stay on my program.  (It was Rocky Road, by the way, not even my most favorite).  I bought it for Mark, but he didn't have any.

About 1/2 way through the half-gallon carton, while watching TV (always a big mistake!), I decided enough was enough.  I threw the rest away (it was mostly marshmallow anyway, ugh).

So, when we went out to dinner last night and he expressed his desire for some of his Rocky Road ice cream, I had to confess that there wasn't any left. (sigh)

I'm happy to say I ate much better for the rest of the week.

It’s been interesting trying to find places to eat out that offer gluten free choices.  Last night we went to Pei Wei.  They had a sweet and sour that was gluten free.  It was pretty good.

I'm not really expecting to lose any inches from last week, but I'll still measure myself tomorrow.  So...moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment