Voting

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oxycise and Healthy Eating

I was reminded this morning that oxygen is what burns fat!  When I Oxycise and do those deep, cleansing breaths, I am giving every cell in my body the benefit of oxygen.  Not only giving it the benefit of oxygen, but cleaning out the carbon dioxide with the powerful exhale that Oxycisers do.

Recently, my daughter turned me on to The Eat Clean Diet by Tosca Reno.  I borrowed the book from the library and have enjoyed reading it.  I'm still committed to Eat and Be Lean, but I like eating cleaner than the recipes in the Eat and Be Lean manual, which are meant to be more transitory especially in the beginning.  I like the idea of eating clean because live foods are much more beneficial for the body.  Ms Reno's program is really quite in line with Eat and Be Lean in many ways:  eating six times a day, not counting calories, eating high energy vs. low energy foods and the importance of exercise, to name a few.  Ms. Reno also has several cookbooks.  I love the idea of being able to cook healthy food that is not only good for you, but is delicious too, especially since I have a husband who is not into healthy eating per se.  I'm really excited to try some of her recipes and see if we (especially my husband) like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment